Jurassic World Movie Film News

Jurassic World Hits Theaters In:

Directed by Colin Trevorrow and starring Chris Pratt, Bryce Dallas Howard, Ty Simpkins and Nick Robinson, Jurassic World will hit theaters June 12th, 2015.

Jurassic Park Builder App

Mr.Happy9097

You can build your own Jurassic Park by clearing forestland, buying decorations, placing dinosaurs and buildings, and get food from harbours. Like most iDevice games, you can earn two currency's, the easy kind to earn, and the hard kind you can buy.

<p>You don't turn you back on family, even when they do.</p>
<p>Dominic Toretto</p>

8 Replies

x_paden_x

i actually can say i liked the app it is much like JPOG except its not

if we got JPOG for apple products it would take dynamite all of ingen a t rex to get me away from my i phone

but anyways the game is like any other sort of build your own (insert name here) game. dont get me wrong i like the game (level 25) but they could change some things to it

[img]https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGRlxX6G9TvAI1oXnjCQL-ub4jIN-bOvgqPccvdIM9zmylBGFR[/img]

the mighty tyrannosaurus rex

like you can choose the size of the paddock or how many dinos are in the paddock in short id like it to be more like jpog

(dont have any pictures of my park yet)

<p>I am strong because I've been weak. I am fearless because I've been afraid. I am wise, because I've been foolish.</p>

Mr.Happy9097

Those are great ideas. I am Lvl 18 on the game and waiting for my camarasuarus to hatch. Haven't been evolving my dinosaurs (levelling all of them up and then I will evolve some. They should make the dinosaurs that cost bucks, also cost coins (a lot of coins, maybe 1000 coins per buck) so that it is possible to get the buck dinosaurs without spending real money (haven't been using bucks either, at around 71 bucks)

<p>Dominic Toretto</p>

x_paden_x

well just for me to feed/evolve/fix/take-care-of it drains my account on it

also im lv 25 and i earn about 150 coins a day

<p>I am strong because I've been weak. I am fearless because I've been afraid. I am wise, because I've been foolish.</p>

Primelord

I reallly want to get the game!!!!!!!!!!!!
[img][/img]

They show extreme intelligence; even problem solving intelligence. Especially the big one. We bred eight originally, but when she came in, she took over the pack and killed all but two of the others.

futurepaleontologist1

I frickn love this game! I like the structural accuracy, however size in this game is totally off scale. It's fun for me, and I love the aquatic section too! Soooo happy they decided to add a Devonian era dunkleosteous in the game. I don't know why though, as Dunkleosteous wasa paleazoic era animal, and therefore pre-dinosaur. Love this app though!

Pity is for the living. Envy is for the dead.
-Mark Twain

1jamesmk

Ok, how did you guys get to such a high level? I have been playing since it came out and I'm only level 8. I'm broke and have no meat or plants...

God creates dinosaurs. God destroys dinosaurs. God creates man. Man destroys God. Man creates dinosaurs.

Mr.Happy9097

Basically just save up, buy building, activate the harbours, upgrade them, place new dinosaurs, clear land, etc. you get experience for completing stuff (missions, upgrades etc). You also get experience for the failed DNA segments when discovering/evolving dinosaurs. Hope this helped.

<p>Dominic Toretto</p>

futurepaleontologist1

I've been playing for a month and I'm already lvl 20. What I can suggest is, just check in daily, and do something. Completing missions also earns xp, and xp levels you up. Just keep working on it

Pity is for the living. Envy is for the dead.
-Mark Twain
Username

Password

or Register an Account
Follow News on Jurassic World
Latest JP Fan Discussions
2 replies
Giant Kenyan Abelisaur

Jul-31-2014 9:41 AM

3 replies
Survival of the Fittest Season 1 Fight 1

Jul-31-2014 7:12 AM

6 replies
Suchomimus vs Bistahieversor

Jul-30-2014 8:37 PM

Latest Jurassic World Images
Jurassic Park Fan Ratio
Recent Status Updates
Catzilla seriously?
Catzilla http://godzilla.wikia.com/wiki/File:Toy_My_First_Godzilla_ToyVault_Plush.jpg
Catzilla ah link too big http://godzilla.wikia.com/wiki/File:Toy_My_First_Godzilla_ToyVault_Plush.jpg
Catzilla http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130814213448/godzilla/images/thumb/4/45/Toy_My_First_Godzilla_ToyVault_Plush.jpg/418px-Toy_My_First_Godzilla_ToyV
Catzilla Look at this baby godzilal toy http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130814213448/godzilla/images/thumb/4/45/Toy_My_First_Godzilla_ToyVault_Plush.jpg/4
Godzilla316 Pre-ordered Call of Duty Advanced Warfare for PS4
Godzilla316 I didnt read em for about a month after I joined but I already knew the basic rules about websites like SciFied
Part of the SciFied Fan Site Network
© 2012 - 2013 SciFied.com
Legal | Terms of Use