Jurassic World Movie Film News

Jurassic World Hits Theaters In:

Directed by Colin Trevorrow and starring Chris Pratt, Bryce Dallas Howard, Ty Simpkins and Nick Robinson, Jurassic World will hit theaters June 12th, 2015.

Jurassic World Script "Sides" Leaked

8 Replies

x_paden_x

Fasinating, This seems believable, Your a very credible person and all...

But somewhere This doesnt feel completely right... I can understand Hamada not wanting the 'Dinosaur' on the other side of the cage to not eat meat, Seeing how this is either INgen Or Biosyn, They learned from their mistakes...

The Concierge one, doesnt make much sense, but that Simpkins kid or whatever, I think thats his character...

<p>Dedicate your Life to something. Make that, Your driving Cause to wake up each day. Make the world a better place.</p>

Raptor-401

I honestly don't think it's real, but good find, anyways.

<p>Life is like a Box of Chocoloates. It gets ugly, it's expensive, the flavors are bad, friends end up stealing from it, and it's junk.</p>

Chris Picard

I rarely run with script leaks for news. I'm going to hold off for now, but it looks neat. I especially like the second "leak", the story about the snake and mouse, adds a creepy factor. I hope these are legit!

Raptor-401

Yeah, I think you should wait till filming starts to take place, if it hasn't already.

<p>Life is like a Box of Chocoloates. It gets ugly, it's expensive, the flavors are bad, friends end up stealing from it, and it's junk.</p>

Mr.Happy9097

I like the Hamada one, that is cool with the Snake and Mouse.

<p>Because we shouldn't have to.</p>
<p>Mystique</p>

Dinosaur.Fanatic

Paden, I believe in the conceirge script that the boy talking is the older one, Robinson's character.  That would mean that the younger brother, Gray, was running ahead.  Maybe their aunt is Bryce Howard.

Either way, you probably won`t get off this island alive.

Dinosaur.Fanatic

@jurassicparkour how did you come across these?

Either way, you probably won`t get off this island alive.

surprized

Even though he's no Japanese, I could really imagine Chow Yun Fat as Hamada ^^ That'd be awesome. Or Jackie, if he wants to play in a more serious role :D Anyways, I think the scripts are real and I'm really looking forward to this movie!

Username

Password

or Register an Account
Follow News on Jurassic World
Latest JP Fan Discussions
16 replies
Top ten most successful dinosaur family's

Sep-01-2014 10:59 AM

2 replies
Follow Jurassipark podcast on twitter

Sep-01-2014 9:51 AM

92 replies
Cretaceous Carnage #6

Sep-01-2014 9:29 AM

18 replies
My Rider

Sep-01-2014 8:49 AM

Latest Jurassic World Images
Jurassic Park Fan Ratio
Recent Status Updates
Raptor-401 Yes I did, and I replied back asking a question.
Carnosaur Raptor, did you get my entry to riders?
Raptor-401 See ya Gojira2K, That sounds interesting.
Gojira2K *out.
Gojira2K I'm uit guys. Just to let people know tomorrow's chapter will probably be posted late.
Carnosaur i even know megaguirus is below destroyah and i'm not even a huge fan like you guys
Gojira2K Raptor, homeschooled actually.
Part of the SciFied Fan Site Network
© 2012 - 2013 SciFied.com
Legal | Terms of Use